August 23, 2010

Relaxing


We spent Friday night at Bear Island, a summer retreat owned by some friends of mine from Westborough that I have been going to since I was Spike's age. It's only 45 minutes from here and I wish I hadn't had to work this weekend so we could spend more time there. Here are a few sunset pictures from the deck. Thanks to the Williams' for inviting us out again and providing a spectacular dinner.





I got home last night and Spike was wedged in some crazy position in my pelvis. So I propped some pillows up on the floor in front of the couch and sprawled out with my hips up as high as I could. I highly recommend this position to anyone with a foreign body in their uterus. Soxy also joined the relaxing party. It did wonders and I felt so much better. Rob took pictures at my request.



No comments:

Post a Comment