September 3, 2010

30 weeks

I can't believe I'm 30 weeks already. Spike had a little dance party to celebrate (all night) and I have been more exhausted than ever. The unbelievable heat and humidity might have something to do with that as well. It's been in the 90s all week, I'm actually glad I had to spend the day at work yesterday, at least it was air conditioned! Here's my 30 week pic, Spike is 3lbs and 17 inches this week...S/he's still got a lot of growing to do, not sure where all that extra baby is going to fit!
We also put together our crib this weekend, I think Rob is going to post about that so I'll just show you the final picture:

On Sunday afternoon we went to an outdoor pool and play party with many of the families from church. Jumping in the pool felt so good on a hot day. We also played Tug-of-War (highly recommended for preggos) and multiple other outdoor "events" in the Missiolympics. Spike didn't exactly pull his/her weight in Tug-of-War and so my team was out in the first round. That's me in the front of the right side. Head down and power through. Notice the superior technique on the left (winning) side.


Here's me rocking my 2-piece and carrying 2 babies! The little one is our friend's 4-month old, Zoey.

No comments:

Post a Comment