August 2, 2010

July Happenings

So I realize I haven't posted in a month but it's been a busy month! We spent the first weekend in Toronto visiting some friends and watching the Sox lose to the Blue Jays. Then we flew to Michigan to be with Rob's family for a few days and enjoy biking, walking, going to the beach, and other fun summer vacationings. It was great to see everyone and show off my growing belly. I have worked almost every day that I have not been on vacation in order to save as much PTO for maternity leave as I can. Here are some highlights from the vacations:

Niagra Falls on our way to Toronto
Rob, me, Brandon, Cathy, Melissa, Wade, Grace, and Edward at their church in Toronto
The Reed Family in Michigan
Rob, Spike, and I at the Beach in Michigan (PS. the water is not salty...weird)
Teaching Spike good lessons about Dogs

The blog only let me upload 5 pictures to this post so I'll have another one with the belly shots soon!


1 comment:

  1. Spike, this photo of the Reed family is one of my favorites. I am always the happiest when the Reed family is all together. I hope and pray that there will be many opportunities to take photos like this one with your little face part of the picture.

    Love- Gramma and PA

    ReplyDelete