August 2, 2010

26 weeks

I think we missed a few weeks of belly shots during all of our traveling, but here is what I found. I realize I look bigger at 22 than 23 but it's really the right order, notice the higher pile of Spike Stuff in the 23 week pic. The printer and stand has moved out of Spike's room by 26 weeks in preparation for a crib...part of which can been seen in the last picture (not assembled of course). Do you think it's weird that my face and hair look exactly the same in every belly shot??? I do.

22 weeks (after a big meal apparently)
23 weeks
26 weeks
Last Saturday night, after working all day (and the 3 days before) Rob, Spike, and I went to our friends Maureen and Michael's wedding. I found this cute maternity dress and Rob happened to wear a shirt that matched. We had a great time dancing all night, Spike had a hard time with the twist but got used to it after a while. We didn't bring our camera so I made Rob pose for a shot in our fancy clothes when we got home.
I happened to look particularly preggo in this nursing tank that I found on sale at Target. This is about 25.5 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment