April 5, 2010

Easter

We had Dad, Pris, and Steph up for Easter dinner on a beautiful Maine day! It was 84 degrees on April 4-a record for sure. We used the opportunity to share our good news via some scrabble tiles hidden in Easter Eggs. It took Steph about 4.2 seconds to figure out our message...


We spent the rest of the afternoon on a walk by the ocean at Fort Williams Park, a popular place on such a nice day.We ate our succulent turkey, bacon-jalapeƱo stuffing, salad, and asparagus outside in the sun. Everyone else got wine, but not me and Spike. Oh how I miss a good glass of red! I couldn't eat as much as I did at Thanksgiving but that might be because it was one of the first real meals I've had since I was sick...or maybe Spike is taking up more than his fair share of my abdomen. I was pretty hungry later and Spike wanted nachos...




No comments:

Post a Comment