October 30, 2010

38 Weeks!

Only two weeks to go...or a month. Either way, I think I'm pretty ready for Spike to be born. The nursery is all set up (see previous post), our bags are packed for the hospital, the car seat is installed in my car. I'm working 3 more shifts next week and then I'm DONE with work (woohoo!). Rob and I decided to spend our (possibly) last Saturday as DINKs (Dual Income No Kids) sleeping in, making waffles, and playing Scrabble. I must be almost done being pregnant because the pregnancy-mush-brain is fading. I beat Rob even though I couldn't use the Q. He claims he "let me win" because he could have gone out a hand earlier but didn't, something about practicing for playing games with kids...well, that was a poor decision because I DOMINATED! Here is a picture to prove it!
Installing the curtains
I DOMINATED!!
38 Weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment