October 14, 2010

36 Weeks!

This week is very significant because it means we can officially have our baby at Mercy Hospital. If you deliver before 36 weeks, you can't go to Mercy because they don't have the facilities for high risk babies. In celebration, Rob made brownies and decorated them to say 36-Mercy or Bust!
36 Weeks
Mercy or Bust!
My co-workers also threw me a surprise baby shower today at work! I had no idea it was coming but it was tons of fun and saved me from my boring lunch of plain tomato soup.


Sherrie, Angela, myself, Mikki, and Rachel
A few of the express care staff

We've almost finished the nursery. I'll post pictures once I get these curtains sewn and hung. I'm fighting with my sewing machine right now, so it might be a while.

We had an appointment yesterday and everything looks great. I've gained exactly 30lbs, am measuring right at 36 weeks, Spike's heart sounds good-130bpm, and I'm GBS negative! Now we just wait for the contractions to start....

No comments:

Post a Comment