January 3, 2013

Cupcake Sisters


 Yes, I became that mom that likes to dress my daughters alike. I am also in love with The Children's Place clothes. I was mostly a Carter's mom when Amelia was young but these sleepers are so stinkin' cute! Amelia is thrilled to wear the same thing as Erica-she typically requests the same color at least since she (usually) wears actual clothes and Erica is still in the sleeper-all-the-time phase. Here's a short photo shoot of the two of them in their cupcake jammies-I would have had some great pictures if I didn't have to keep Amelia from excitedly squishing Erica. I need a personal photographer.

"Uh oh, here she comes..."








2 comments:

  1. Super cute - love the matching girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget to get a photo of the two of them in the giraffe outfits before Eric outgrows hers.
    Do love the cupcake jammies :)

    Love - Gramma and PA

    ReplyDelete