January 28, 2011

Some Stats

Amelia's 2 Month appointment was on Monday. Our Nurse Practitioner said she is doing wonderfully (which we knew) and told us to keep up the good work! She got 3 shots, which she wasn't too happy about-but as I tell people at work who say "I don't like shots", this happens to be a common sentiment when it comes to needles.

Weight: 11lbs 9oz (75th percentile)
Height: 23.5 inches (90th percentile)
I don't remember what her head circumference was but I know it's big because she has outgrown most of her newborn hats!
She is holding her head up quite well now and supports her weight on her legs if I balance her upper body. She is even starting to sit up!

Playing with her friend Zoey: 9-months-old
Playing with Zoey's toys
Sleeping in mommy and daddy's big bed on Sunday morning.


See me sit!




No comments:

Post a Comment