June 8, 2010

18 Weeks!

It's getting more uncomfortable to sleep and I'm thankful for Jessi's body pillow that is now taking up much of Rob's side of the bed. Speaking of Rob, I thought I'd include of picture of him since there aren't many. Here he is grilling on his birthday. Spike is excited that Daddy likes to grill.
Here I am at 18 weeks. Steph and I spent 4 hours today shopping for maternity clothes and you can see why. My regular pants do not fit anymore and my shirts that do fit are not long enough to cover the elastic panel in maternity pants. Good thing Steph is here to help me purge my other clothes to make room for these new ones (that's her specialty...at least with my clothes). I walked around the mall in maternity jeans today and a now snug fitting T-shirt and actually FELT pregnant for the first time. Up until now I think I just looked fat.


2 comments:

  1. YAY for your bump!! Spike's making an appearence! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christy, you look great. Excited to see your "picture", Spike.

    Love, Gramma and PA

    ReplyDelete