December 8, 2013

Early December Fun

Amelia the pirate with her spyglass and loot.

Large box = way more fun than any toys.

I'm so big. And extra cool with my pant leg rolled up.

I asked Daddy to put Mommy's shirt on me. He did. Now I'm going to climb the slide.

Oooohhhh. Treeeeeeee. 

A pintrest success story. Calming jars. Not sure how calming they are but they came out exactly as pictured. 

A typical morning at the Reed household. Diapers need folding. Toys everywhere. Amelia sitting on the potty (but not producing anything), Erica in a box. Maybe that sounds bad. 

Hey, the box has a door at least.

So big. How did she get so big? My baby three-year-old.

This is what Erica did when I tried to get her to stand by the measuring giraffe. Tantrums at one. Great.

She was really quiet for a while and I found her here.

Erica is really becoming a daddy's girl. Except when she wants to eat. But otherwise she loves him!

Dining by candle-light. She "asks" to have the candles lit every time she sits in her high chair. She points at them and blows. That's her sign for "please light the candles so I can eat, what are we? Riff-raff? Come on."


No comments:

Post a Comment