April 23, 2013

April Brings the Reed-girls Sweet

I've taken a lot of pictures in April so far. It's been a trying month (disciplining a two-year-old on no sleep from a growing 4-month-old) but these pictures remind me how sweet these girls are. This is why I take so many pictures, so when I'm at the end of my rope, I can remember the cuteness and relax a little. I'm really looking forward to summer, I think Amelia needs some fresh air and maybe playing outside will help Erica sleep. Whatever happens, there will be plenty of pictures to document it!


 Looking so innocent next to the marker on the wall...

Bring on the Vitamin D

"Can I hold Erica?"


Blue Eyed Babies

She decided the green beans could use some butter...and so could her mouth.

"Erica wants to sit in the Bumbo and watch me sing and dance for her"

"I'm a Ballerina with Shark and Bear and Polka-dots and my purple binky that I love"

 Time to hit the park with Grammy and Grampy (and Tristan)

Erica's first slide. She wasn't too impressed.






Our new DOUBLE Chariot!

And our new UppaBaby stroller. 



Amelia insisted on helping give Erica a bath. She barely fits in this tub now...

 All dressed up for church. 

She is the cutest!

Amelia dancing...she moves too fast even for my good camera.

Still going.

What a beautiful profile. 

She set all all her animals and dolls to be her audience after Erica started crying.

So old. Pony Tail and the Tablet.


Two going on sixteen?

Lunch with an old friend, Sebastian!

So stinkin' cute!

She just keeps getting cuter!

Amelia tried out her new balance bike. She wasn't too sure but she'll get it soon.


One of Amelia's favorite things is holding Erica. 


No comments:

Post a Comment