February 1, 2013

January

January has been a mess of sickenss, trying not to get sick, anxiety about getting sick, and lots of praying that we don't get sick. However, we have had some good times in between and it's good for me to look back and see that. Here are some highlights (in pictures of course): 

It ain't cool without the Binkey.

Erica's new "safe spot"-really she's just protecting the coffee.

"Daddy, please can we play games on the tablet in my playhouse?"

First Ponytail-in anticipation of swim lessons.

Still a favorite activity

First bottle for Erica 1/16/13, 7.5 weeks. She was a champ.


Not exactly what I had in mind when I asked her to help with the dishes.

That's better.

A great investment-she loves to sleep on me and therefore I only have one available hand. Granted, I can do almost anything with one hand now but not everything. 

Daddy is a very engaging reader...

She is looking at the baby pictures of Amelia, she loves staring at them.

Stringing beads is dangerous work.

A carrier like mommy's

Double babywearing.

Hipster?





No words...

Amelia loves to read to Erica. She's even learned to show her the pictures!

Coming soon: birth story!

No comments:

Post a Comment