March 7, 2012

Sunny Day at Smiling Hill

The McGillvray's and Amelia and I went to Smiling Hill Farm in search of some outdoor fun on this warm sunny March day. Unfortunately, all the animals still think it's winter and the barnyard was closed. So there was a parking lot and a cafe/store. Not quite what I had in mind. Amelia didn't seem to find it boring though!

She got her first taste of Chocolate milk straight from the glass bottle. I'm only holding it because there is a little vent hole in the spout that leaked all over her. She would have drank the whole pint if I didn't cut her off. I got a stomach ache just thinking about that.





Then we played the classic game of "walk around the parking lot". Amelia had a blast. She ran around for a good 20 minutes.



No comments:

Post a Comment