January 4, 2012

Almost forgot...

I'm only on my fourth day of trying to post every day this year and I already had to re-boot the computer to do this. Chances are, it won't happen but I'm still going to try! I watch Tristan on Wednesdays and he and Amelia have such a good time together. I'm so thankful that Steph moved near by. Tristan and Amelia actually played together-without any input from me (I sat on the couch doing my puzzles and looked up occasionally to make sure both still had two eyes and 10 fingers) for over an HOUR! It's the longest I've gone during waking hours without a one-year-old clinging to my leg in months! Lesson: playmates are welcome here anytime.


Also noted: we need cabinet locks. No, I didn't let Tristan eat the dishwasher detergent.

1 comment:

  1. I love his face in the first picture - and appreciate you not letting him eat the dishwashing detergent :)

    ReplyDelete