July 17, 2011

8 Months!

Well, it's the hottest, most humid day of the year. We went to church, hosted a baby shower, cleaned up, and got the house ready for Rob's family to arrive. Needless to say, I didn't manage to get the 8 month picture. It will have to be a day late (if I remember tomorrow). I did take some pictures today though.

This one is for Beannie. When I was about Amelia's age, there was a Cheerios contest for the cutest baby to be on the box. Beannie and my mom took 4 rolls of film (yes, pictures were different then) of me with a Cheerios box. Here is Amelia's version. If there was a contest now, she would certainly win. (No, I didn't win either)


This is how I found her this morning (at 8:45 when she finally woke up...she usually gets up at 5). She had ALL of the things in her crib piled on top of her in the corner, including a Wally from her mobile.

Lily(almost 7 months) and Amelia(8 months) compared to here.

The girls again. Compare to here.


No comments:

Post a Comment