April 19, 2011

5 Months!

Well, if you are following closely enough you may have noticed that Amelia skipped right from 3 months to 5 months. We told you she was advanced...

Amelia is 14lbs, 13oz today and long. Not sure exactly how long but she fits nicely into 6-9 month sleepers already. She loves to sit up, when I go to get her in the morning she is trying to do a stomach crunch with her chin into her chest. She also blows raspberries at everything and is starting to babble with different syllables.

So here are her monthly pictures with 4 AND 5 tacked on. She has grown so much! I had a killer time getting her to lay still with the whale for the picture...some outtakes and a video to follow:

1 Week
1 Month
2 Months
3 Months
4 Months
5 Months

Outtakes...







This is why I couldn't get a good shot...

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to play with our beautiful granddaughter. These videos make me miss her more but also make me feel like I am a part of her growing up.

    Amelia, slow down just a little so Gramma and PA get a chance to see you while you are still a baby.

    Love- Gramma and PA

    ReplyDelete